What if Your Waiting Room Were Good for More Than Just Waiting?
Use Educate the Wait to increase patient engagement and satisfaction.
- Eliminates unsightly signs around the waiting room
- Upsell patients on additional services
- Communicate office policy reminders
- Provide beneficial health info tips
- Introduce doctors and staff
Although what happens in the exam room is the most important part of a patient’s visit, your waiting room may have more to do with patients’ overall satisfaction than with their medical care. A recent study from Cornell University concluded that perceived wait time affects patient satisfaction even more than the actual wait time. Use Educate The Wait to give your patients the best experience possible the minute they walk through your door.